Monday, January 3, 2011

Fellowship






As the holiday comes to a close and a new year has started out briskly. I sat in church and wondered yet again where is my peace? While I was at home I enjoyed blessed quietness and uninterrupted fellowship with my God. I found that He was a great conversationalist and the things He revealed to me in 2010 literally blew my mind. He told me” I still love you, probably more than the minute before. Each second of the day I compound my love for you __for you are truly my blessed one.” He said to me. “I know that the times are a little hard right now, but I shall continue to be with you as I have before. I won’t leave you nor forsake you. I am your God and you are still my child.
I’m always there when you call on me and I know that I have not failed you yet. I enjoy the sweet communion that we share when you take the time to fellowship with me. Oh Sheila, how I love you. I have so much more that I want to share and give to you. Are you willing to stay with me so that you can be a blessing to me and others?

I hope that your answer is a firm yes for I know the plans I have for you. Intentional plans never to harm you, but plans to give you a hope and a future. That my child is what I have planned for you. Trust me more fully this year for I want to take you on a new journey. A journey that will open new doors of godly opportunities to glorify me as you become more of a blessing to others.

To receive these blessings, all that I require is that you follow me and continue to fellowship and sup with me. Oh! and one more thing. Forsake not the fellowshipping with my people. Show thyself a worthy servant so that when you come to your final destination I can say “well done my good and faithful servant, enter now into the joy of the Lord.”

I received what God said to me during that time of fellowship. And now I look forward to another year where I can increase my time with Him. I love you too Lord and may the time of fellowship I have with you be a blessing I can pass on to others.

No comments: